- Going to your dentist should be a positive experience for all children.
- Children are not small adults. Children need specialized care and attention.
- The way to a healthy smile is to start early and educate children and their parents.
- A healthy smile brings confidence.
How We Do It …
The way we give children a positive experience at the dentist is by first greeting them with a warm friendly smile in our fun child focused waiting room. We build trust with the children by explaining in kid-friendly terms what we will be doing next. We give them positive reinforcement as we clean their teeth and teach them how to clean their teeth.
Our vision is that your child will learn the steps to take care of their teeth. That the patient-focused experience in our office will have your child more relaxed about their next visit, and like so many of our patients, be excited to coming back.
- Every dentist in our office is Board Certified and a Pediatric Dentist.
- Every DA and RDA has been selected because of their love for children and warm demeanor, along with their commitment to excellence.
- Commitment to Communications. We strive to listen to any concerns you may have, and clearly communicate to you so there aren’t any surprises (clinically or financially).